Friday, October 31, 2008

Where to start???


So, how do I introduce you to us? Guess I'll start at the beginning. Matt and I married in December 2003 in Macon, MS. We had Dean in June of 2005. In August 2006, we moved to Kosciusko, and in September we had Madelynn. In January of 2008, Jake arrived. Yes, that is three kids in less than three years!! Needless to say, we stay busy just surviving, but we know these are the best times of our lives and are glad you have the chance to peek in on our craziness. Most recently, Matt has taken a new job in Columbus, MS with T.E. Lott & Co. We are in the process of moving into a rental house so we can all be together. I stay home with the kids and TRY to keep some order to things--I'll let you know when I accomplish that! This picture is from Easter--so several months old, but the best I could do of all 5 of us. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Scott Williams said...

Great to see the Sassers finally jumped on the blog bandwagon. :-) I loved listening to some Jerry Jeff Walker as I haven't listened to any since Matt headed for MS. Be sure to add our blog address to your info: scotts-family-blog.blogspot.com. Later!

l cummins said...

excited to have another blog to read! sweet family photo..your kids are even all looking at the camera in this picture...that's amazing. i haven't even attempted a picture with all four yet. isn't that terrible?