Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jacob Drew Sasser










Jake.......





When God blessed us with Jake, I kept telling Him that He had to give me a laid-back no-nonsense child. He abundantly more than I could ask or imagine honored that request. Jake is ADORABLE (if I do say so myself). He was born January 10, 2008. He is completely laid-back. The only time he fusses is when he sees a bottle and you don't hand it to him quickly enough! He is almost ten months old now and really coming alive. He LOVES splashing in the bathtub with his brother and sister! He enjoys crawling because he can put himself right in the middle of the action. He has a fire in his belly that makes him just unpredictable enough to keep me on my toes! I LOVE how he lights up when I go to get him out of his bed. It is hard for me to believe that "Baby Jake" is already growing up. It really does fly by!

1 comment:

amie simpson said...

hey mel! didn't realize that you had a blog. So glad. I love keeping up with everyone's family this way. Your kids are precious!You'll have to check out the Simpson site. talk soon
http://therichsimpsonfamily.blogspot.com