Monday, February 16, 2009

Obedience

Deep Breath........

So, I am doing a Bible study called Masterlife and let me tell you it is getting to me. I also have started reading a few different blogs that are witty and encouraging. The idea that I should post what God is teaching me to my blog keeps popping up, so I'm done being disobedient. I am not going to commit myself to writing everyday and, yes, I will still post pictures of my kids and our escapades. I just wanted to give you a "heads up".

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

l cummins said...

Can't wait to be encouraged, enlightened, and I'm sure convicted by what you're learning and eager to share with the rest of us...so great to see you and your precious Madelynn this weekend!