Friday, May 1, 2009

Just plugging along.....

It's pretty business as usual around here. Matt has started back taking Dean to school in the mornings, so Madelynn and Jake and I get to "sleep" in. I am enjoying having the extra time at home and Dean enjoys getting Daddy all to himself in the mornings. We closed on our house this week, so we've been moving and unpacking again and are looking forward to a weekend at home. We are beginning to really feel at home in Columbus. The kids and I have had a few play dates so we are all making friends. Matt and I have started getting plugged in with the youth and, of course, are super excited about building those relationships and investing in the future there. Not much else to blog about. We've got a few trips planned for the summer to get some family/relaxation time in. I'm looking forward to school being out so we can just be at home all day some days. Dean is doing great playing ball and riding his bike. Madelynn is talking up a storm about anything and EVERYTHING. And Jake, well, let's just say that we are getting to know Jake. Now that he can walk, his laid-back, go-wherever-you-take-me personality is fading!! BUT since God saw fit to allow Jake to be our last baby, I am taking it all in stride. He is really funny and loves giggling at his brother and sister. Hope you are all enjoying the warm, sunshiney days. If it's already this warm what will August be like????

No comments: