Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Playing in the back yard

We've been enjoying having all our outside toys--except for the swing set which is still at Mimi and Pop's house--here to play with. I try frequently to get a good picture of the three of them. This is another of my failed attempts. If Jake looks like he's scared, it's because they are standing on the rod iron table! I figured that way at least they would have to stay put. Still didn't work. SIGH!!
I AM getting quite the tan sitting out in the yard just watching the kids play. Bring on Summertime (and the swingset, of course)!!! Jake driving his car.


Madelynn enjoying a popsicle. (Pickle Dean calls them!)

Thank goodness we have two of these cars!

Dean trying his best to pedal in the grass. (I won't let him bring his bike in the back yard, so this is the next best thing.)

No comments: