So where do you take three small children for some low stress, educational entertainment?? To the Children's Hands On Museum in Tuscaloosa. I have seen friends blog about it, so Matt and I braved the rain Saturday morning and headed that way. I was a little apprehensive when we walked in because the main floor is really for older kids, but when we got downstairs, all my fears quickly faded. It was GREAT! Jake had a blast in the farm area where he could climb up and slide down and drive the tractor, and play with vegetables. Madelynn also loved that area picking the vegetables and placing them in the correct bins. Dean's favorite part--by far--was the tug boat which sounded just like the real thing! It was a great outing for our family. I'll definitely be going back.







3 comments:
Mel, that looks like so much fun! My kids would love it!
Sounds like a great place! Dean looks like a natural...maybe a little Dr. Sasser in the making!
A children's museum is in the process of being constructed in Greenville right now. It'll be great for Bailey.
On a side note, we are going to be in Gulf Shores from July 3rd - July 11th. You guys wouldn't happen to be planning a trip to the river during that time, would you? We'd love to meet up if we can.
Post a Comment