1 There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven. 2 A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. 3 A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to rebuild. 4 A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance. 5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away. 6 A time to search and a time to lose. A time to keep and a time to throw away. 7 A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak up. 8 A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8A time to stay home and a time to rejoin the workforce. Matt and I always knew that I would return to work at some point and have been praying about the right time. God opened up an opportunity for me to be the secretary for the middle school principal. I will be on a school schedule so I will still get to play in the Summers and have the same holidays as the kids. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect job! Isn't it just like God to blow your socks off?!
20 Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. Ephesians 3:20
1 comment:
Praying for you and your fun new adventure! Congratulations on such a fabulous opportunity :)
Post a Comment