Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We moved.......again!!!

My first post for this blog was on Halloween of 2008. This year on Halloween, we moved again! We found this house in New Hope (which is just another part of Columbus) that we are super excited about. It is in a neighborhood, so I am happy. It has some land with it, so Matt is happy and it has a PLAYROOM, so the kids are happy!! We feel so blessed to be able to call this home and look forward to how God is going to use this place.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Beautiful Melanie I know you'll enjoy it!

Susan B said...

Sooooo Happy for you all Melanie!! I know you are excited. Sounds wonderful!!

Shannon Willcutt said...

What a beautiful home, Melanie!! I love it, and it sounds like it suits your family so nicely!! Now as for picking up cookies at midnight...it might not work so well...we'll have to find us a meeting place in the middle =)