Friday, January 15, 2010
The beauty of GERMS!!!
So we are going on month two of daycare and I am spending the day at home with Jake. At the doc's office this morning, I asked him what I can do to keep them well and after he complimented me on keeping them home with me this long, he said it will take about a YEAR for their immune systems to beef up to all the germs of day care. I was glad to hear that 1)it might end one day and 2) he sees the value in a SAHM. Honestly, I so did not need/want to stay home today. I HATE not being there but with Matt in tax season, here I am. So, I'm going through all these emotions this morning and while Jake is sleeping I thought I would catch up on my bloggy friends and here is what I read from my sweet, precious friend in Kosy. You just have to go read it. This girl is my HERO so many days of the week!!! By the way, Jake just has a head cold with a low grade fever and should be fine by tomorrow. OK, now I am going to catch up on my time with God. Have you spent time with HIM today???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2 weeks, Mel...I'm just sayin'. Hope y'all are all well!
Post a Comment