Matt has a strong conviction that every day should be Valentine's Day, so sometime during this year, we decided that he would take Madelynn out every year on Valentine's to hopefully show her how she deserves to be treated and to have some Daddy/daughter time. Friday night was their first date. She was SOOOOOOOO excited!! She picked out her dress and informed me that she wanted two pony tails. So, I helped her get all dolled up and even let her borrow some jewelry. Matt also got all "dolled up" for the special occasion. Honestly, I was a little jealous, but I love, love, love that he sees the need to show her the kind of man she should be looking for when the time comes. Makes me love him even more!!
I don't know who is more delighted Madelynn or her daddy!!Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!
7 comments:
I love it!!
Precious!!! LOVE IT!!!
Very sweet! Maggie and Rocky go on dates every other month or so and I just love seeing her get so excited and dressed up! We are blessed with wonderful hubbies! :)
oh, i just love it! That is precious!
Such a neat idea! God bless you guys in your endeavor to raise up Godly children!
So precious! Miss seeing you!
This was an absolutely precious idea!!! HOW SWEET!
Post a Comment