Saturday, February 20, 2010

NEVER FEAR, NANA IS HERE!!

We had one sick little girl this past week. Madelynn kept telling me last Saturday that her tummy hurt. Of course, I told her she was fine and sent her on her merry way. When she actually got sick during bath time Saturday night, I decided maybe there was something to it. When she was sick all during the night Saturday night, I knew it wasn't a fluke. Betting it was just a virus, I kept her home Sunday from church and tried to limit her eating and drinking like a good mommy which worked pretty well. Since I had to work on Monday and she didn't have fever Monday morning, we got ready and went to day care. I did not even make it to work before they called me. So, I also spent Monday at home with her and she could not keep ANYTHING down. Finally, I gave up and called for back up.
Thankfully, Nana came to the rescue. She stayed with Madelynn Tuesday and Wednesday and even took her to the doctor to get a shot for nausea and an all important prescription for Phenagrin. Needless to say, Madelynn is all better. Nana was an ABSOLUTE lifesaver. I was able to work and still know that my baby girl was under the best of care. SUCH a blessing!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, NANA!!!

2 comments:

The Murphree Family said...

I just love Nana! Bless that sweet baby girl's heart. I am so happy she is all better!

Kellie Berry said...

sweet girl. she looks like she withered away in that picture. Glad she's feeling better and hopefully getting her strength back!