Dean turned five Tuesday, June 1st! Since we moved this weekend, we decided a home party was not an option, so we did the next best thing and met at the Sprayground at DeWayne Hayes State Park. I was really sweating the afternoon thunderstorm, but it blew over and we had a GREAT time! Dean LOVES the water so it was just fitting that we could all get soaked for his big day!
I had never actually been to the Sprayground! (Crazy, I know.) But if you haven't been you should totally try it! We had the place to ourselves and the kids had a blast. See??He is getting to be such a big boy and cannot wait for Kindergarten to start in the fall!!
***And, YES!! I found my camera in the move. It was buried in my van, can anyone relate??***


1 comment:
yea! we had a great time! i'll have to send you pictures!
Post a Comment