Sunday, July 11, 2010

Took the kids to the track!

The go-cart track, of course!
We snuck away from the river for a couple hours to enjoy some family time.
Dean actually got to drive on a kiddie track by himself, but my camera was acting up and I missed getting a shot of it! Here he is with Daddy.
Jake got a turn, too.
I think he LOVED it!!

And, of course, baby girl had her turn.
I think after three straight times around the track, Daddy and Madelynn "won" this race!
(Because, you know someone always wins!!)

Dean and Daddy cooled off with the bumper boats...
while Jake drove his own car!
Fun outing--Dean says he wants to go back when he is a "people" and Jake and Madelynn are still kids so he can drive his own car and they can ride with me and Daddy.
Somehow, I think that is one dream we can make happen!

No comments: