I must confess. This "show" before the park opened at Magic Kingdom was one of my favorite things. The mayor comes out and welcomes everyone and then the characters ride in on the train blowing the whistle and singing. And to top it off, they sprinkle glitter over the crowd as the park opens. I'm a sucker for such magic!
I just had to have a picture of Jake with "the yellow train". It was his favorite by far. We worked it out so that he and I rode it a total of SEVEN times our last day. Just a tip, the back car goes way faster than the front!!
Jasmine and Aladdin were tucked away in Adventureland.
Madelynn and Tianna had a great conversation about beignets. So sweet!
Prince Eric and Ariel each told Madelynn what they got each other for Christmas. Madelynn told Ariel, but wouldn't tell Eric! Ha! Ariel said, "Princesses have to stick together!"
We caught Snow White between shows in front of the castle.
We had yet another great meal although we could hardly eat it.
SO STUFFED!
One last photo op in front of the sparkly castle.
And, the electric parade, WHAT A CLASSIC!
We had the most perfect trip.
Cinderella's castle was chiming midnight as we walked out of the park.
PURE MAGIC!
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading about your Disney vacation! I may have to get pointers from you when ever we get to go with our boys!
Post a Comment