Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye to 2008

Where did it go??? This time last year we were at home in Kosciusko anxiously awaiting Jake's arrival. So much has happened this year. As I look back over my last few posts about our Christmas adventures, I am reminded how RICH we are in family. Each grandparent adds a unique environment for our children to develop. I am thankful for the challenges of this year but most of all for the strong foundation of FAITH and family that we are blessed to enjoy. Our Saviour came to us as a helpless baby totally dependent on mere humans to train him up. I am often overwhelmed by that responsibility and can't imagine what Mary must have thought. I just finished transferring all the important dates from my 2008 calendar to the 2009 one and it really is awesome to see what we accomplished, perservered, and most of all enjoyed in 2008. I am looking forward to what 2009 holds. Happy, happy new year from our family to yours!!!

1 comment:

l cummins said...

I can't believe Jake is almost a year old! Unreal...
About the fire...I can't say I would have been as calm if Ryan would have been gone. He assured me (even though I think he was lying!) that everything was under control. It was actually his idea for me to get pictures :)
How do you get it to tell you when your links were last updated?