We had a nice surprise this weekend. Ju Ju called Friday afternoon and asked if they could come for a visit on Saturday. Of course, we were glad to have the company. The kids enjoyed drawing with sidewalk chalk on the carport. Dean showed off his new bike riding skills. Matt and Landon played home run derby in the front yard. Uncle Steve is recovering well from his ACL surgery. Thanks for a great visit, Rawsons!
Sydney drawing Dean on the carport.

Ju Ju with Baby Jake!
Landon drawing me and Uncle Matt bird hunting!

Cuz Landon with Baby Jake a.k.a. Pine Knot.
1 comment:
I don't know much about this "blog thing" ! I just figured out to pull up my e-mail at home and was going thru deleting some of the 950+ e-mails -(I don't delete as I go - always thinking I might want to read that again) Guess what - I found your address and your note about your BLOG - I enjoyed all the pics very much. (I guess this is more of an e-mail than a "comment") love, carol r
Post a Comment