Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

We had another fun filled week this week. Dean had Spring Break, so the kids and I got to play. Papa came for a visit on Saturday. We enjoyed having him here to love on the kids. On Monday, the kids and I made a trip to Kosciusko and I finally got to hold baby Truett. He's so sweet. KB is doing a great job taking care of him and I think he is treating her pretty well. On Tuesday, we met Nana at the River for a few days. We had a great time. We spent a few hours in the sand on Orange Beach. The kids loved the beach as much as I always hoped they would. They all got brave in the waves, but no pictures of that. I had to be on my "A" game! We are already planning our next trip!! Maybe we can take Daddy next time. We also did a little shopping and ate some good seafood. It was nice to have a change of scenery and some help with the kids. Thanks, Nana for a great week!!
Dean enjoying the waves.....

He LOVES the beach!!!
Madelynn checking it out!
Jake jumped right in there. One big sandbox, really, what is better?
A boat! A boat!!Playing CandyLand with Papa. I think Dean beat him!!
Two tired boys.........so happy together!!

1 comment:

Ashia said...

where did you get your blog header?! i love it!! OH, i bet kellie did it for you, didn't she? on my blog, if you click "follow" then when you sign in, it will come up if i posted a new post.