Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Warm Weather.......FINALLY


Look up DELIGHT in the dictionary, and you just might see this picture! We are all so glad to have some warm weather to play outside. We finally decided to take over the fenced-in back yard from the dogs and I wonder why I waited so long. Jake is still not walking although I should tell you that I don't give credit until my kids walk across the room. He takes steps--one or two--a lot, but still prefers his "scoot". Dean is still enjoying school. He had pictures yesterday and told me that he "patted" the bunny, so I am interested to see how those turned out. Madelynn is keeping us all straight, of course. We have been going to a park in town to play after we pick Dean up from school. It is a great park and close enough that Matt can meet us for lunch! Sorry, no pictures from the park. I have my hands pretty full just keeping up with all three. You'll have to just imagine us swinging, sliding, climbing and riding the rocking horses. They ALL love the park. Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful, warm weather as well.

Still "scooting"; although, he will take one or two steps every once in a while!!!


LOVES riding the gator like a big boy. Thank goodness for that seat belt!!

My boys.........
Playing in the dirt. What could be more fun??

4 comments:

l cummins said...

LOVE that first picture...you're right, pure delight! And how appropriate for the little princess to be driven around by her brothers in her own special seat...

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Jake is photogenic. I love these children. Can't wait to see you guys.

Nana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me this. Warms my heart to see those three smiling faces. Need to come very, very soon. I miss them and you and Matt, very much. Remember how much I love you all,



Papa

Alysha said...

Awe, I miss our play dates at the park. I can't believe how long Madelynn's hair has gotten...sweet little princess. Maybe we can get together soon!