Before we even moved here, the kids and I found a GREAT park in downtown Columbus about two minutes from Matt's office. We go there and play when we have a chance and Mom is up for the challenge. Friday, Dean's school had family picnic day at the park. Madelynn was spending a few days with Mimi and Pop, so Jake and I went to join in the fun. Dean was so cute--I mean, ahem, cool--when I picked him up to ride to the park. He told me we were going to Addison's park. When we arrived, he said, "This is MY park!" He kept asking his friends if they liked his park!!I've blogged about Lee park before, but I was able to get a few snapshots of it today along with Dean enjoying playing with his friends. It was H-O-T, but still a great time. I loved being able to watch him interact with his school buds and thought you would, too!









3 comments:
love it! he really is so cute...i don't care what anyone says! :) Cool or whatever...that last picture is PRECIOUS! you need to include pics of yourself too! HELLO! Can't wait for his bday party!
How precious. I like "Dean's Park."
Nana
what a doll! and baby jake is so not a baby anymore... looks like y'all had a great day :)
Post a Comment