We have had a LOT of rain lately which finally gave way to some FABULOUS weather this week. The kids had a great time playing in the puddles Saturday afternoon--they went around and around and around the van. And got TOTALLY dirty!
Jake was actually fresh out of the tub--Matt couldn't even watch!!

And, we got a plastic pool for the Mississippi heat. Turns out it has lots of uses--pool, hide-out, sand box!
Matt is going to LOVE this one. Maybe Sadie isn't scarred. I promise, I snapped the picture and made them move, Dad!
Dirty again!! We ALWAYS take a bath as soon as we come in. Makes for a GREAT rest time!!
Dean has become quite the poser (I mean that in a good way-as in he likes to pose for the camera not that he is trying to be something he's not.). Anyway, he also is a pretty good photographer, so since KBB mentioned that I need to post pictures of me, too, I had Dean snap a few of Madelynn and me today.

He did a pretty good job. We TRIED to let Madelynn take one of us, but she's not quite as savvy with the camera yet!
See what I mean?? She is ONLY two, though.And....finally sweet "Baby" Jake is not such a baby anymore. You can kind of get a glimpse of his personality if you notice that EVERY picture of him is blurry. He is SO his father's child!!

3 comments:
y'all are too cute! i hope i'm as calm and relaxed as you about playing in the mud and getting filthy! =)
They are growing so fast! They'll never forget times like this with their Mom! Good JOB!
What a cute post!! The Sassers know how to have a good time!!
Post a Comment