Monday, August 10, 2009

Friends.....some old, some new

Well, we did it one more time! This weekend, we trekked down to Macon to visit with our good friends, the Reynolds' and also get to know some new friends, the Mannings. The kids had a GREAT time playing in the water......
and bouncing on the trampoline.......

swinging.......
and swinging.......
playing peek-a-boo in the playhouse...

together,

making HOMEMADE ice cream.......

with LOTS of help,

and, of course, enjoying the fruit of their labor.
Yummy,

Yummier,

Yummiest!
(I'm talking about the ice cream!)

Jake even sat still (for a second) to blow bubbles!

We had a GREAT time guys.
Thanks for a great end to the summer.
Hope you all have fun at school this week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!

Anonymous said...

You guys know how to have fun.

Nana

Anonymous said...

How funny! I know the Mannings! Small World! Thanks for the picture you emailed me of Isabella! So sad! I love seeing you 3 nights in a row! How fun is that! LOve you mu sweet friend! Erika