Saturday, September 26, 2009

And, finally, a Princess Birthday Party

So we wrapped up all the celebrating Thursday night with a birthday party with our small group. We had dinner with cake for dessert and just enjoyed being with our friends we have come to love so much.
I used some of the silver I got from our wedding to serve cheetos and chicken tenders for the kids.
(And, of course, Hunt's ketchup!!)

We sang Happy Birthday to the princess.

And she blew out the candles like a pro--with a little help!

Even Jake got his share of birthday cake!
We decorated sugar cookies on sticks, too, but I didn't get any good pictures of that because I was trying my best to keep the gel icing on the cookies and off the children and the furniture!!
Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us. She had a GREAT time!!

No comments: