+puppy+010.jpg)
Mimi and Pop came to visit us this weekend. We had a great time playing outside on the playground. I enjoyed having someone to help me do all the pushing and the kids LOVED it, too.
Madelynn likes to go higher, higher.
Jake telling Mimi ALL about......something!??
And we baked (as you'll see later) and decorated cookies.His cookie was literally soggy........YUCK!
OOOOOO, sugar!!
Oh, back to swinging....Dean getting his turn.
Mimi giving it a good push!
See, we did really bake the cookies.
We even cut out hearts and gingerbread men and dinosaurs,
but, they were SOOOO thick that they turned into blobs in the oven.
Such hard work!!
And we shared with Pop. The blobs at least tasted good, and it was fun to decorate them into something totally different. Thanks for coming to visit, Mimi and Pop. We really enjoyed having you around!!
****Disclaimer: Blogger will no longer allow me to move pictures around after I upload them and I honestly don't have the time to upload them one at a time, so these pictures are WAY out of order. Just know that my brain is not QUITE as scattered as the order of these pictures!!!
OOOOOO, sugar!!
Oh, back to swinging....Dean getting his turn.
Mimi giving it a good push!
See, we did really bake the cookies.
We even cut out hearts and gingerbread men and dinosaurs,
but, they were SOOOO thick that they turned into blobs in the oven.
Such hard work!!
And we shared with Pop. The blobs at least tasted good, and it was fun to decorate them into something totally different. Thanks for coming to visit, Mimi and Pop. We really enjoyed having you around!!****Disclaimer: Blogger will no longer allow me to move pictures around after I upload them and I honestly don't have the time to upload them one at a time, so these pictures are WAY out of order. Just know that my brain is not QUITE as scattered as the order of these pictures!!!
+puppy+025.jpg)
3 comments:
So now I know who to call when I need help with cookie orders...I'll call the Sasser Crew!!!
Cute!!!! Your kids are getting so big! I hope I get to see them soon!! (BTW, someone once told me that if you put your cookies in the fridge after you cut them out and then put them from the fridge to the oven to cook they will hold their shape better. Of course, I've never tried it out :) You'll have to let me know if you!!!!!
Gosh that picture brought back so many memories of when Kat was little. I loved the trip down memory lane with you.
Post a Comment