Monday, September 21, 2009

Madelynn is THREE!!!!!!

Our Madelynn turns THREE today! I know, I can't believe it either. It is so fun having a girl to play with. I always thought I would be fine with all boys, but I must admit, I am glad that I didn't miss out on the joy of having a built-in companion. I see MANY shopping trips and days at the spa in our future!! I mean we have to do something while the boys are off hunting, right?? We will be celebrating all week long, so I thought I would post some pictures of Madelynn through the years. She wore her cupcake dress Nana gave her to school today to match her cupcake cookies she took to share with her friends. We are planning to have a birthday dinner at home this evening and then a party with our small group friends Thursday night. A week full of celebrating--just what a princess needs!!
Two-years old eating homemade ice cream at Mimi and Pop's.
Yum, Yum!!

One year old. Enjoying her first birthday cake. She has always been such a girl.
We had to convince her to eat it and then she insisted someone feed her
with a spoon!! No kidding!
Here she is what seems like yesterday.
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!
You are loved!!!

5 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

oh how she's grown! love our Ma Ma!

l cummins said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Excited about Thursday! Love--Erika

carroll lane said...

Happy Birthday Madelynn! Hope it is full oflove and joy!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Good morning! I am your cousin Karen from Alex City. Mark and I are first cousins. I loved the pictures....I loved the blog and what a great way for me to keep up with all that is happening in your world. I blog too....my blog address is: http://stillmagnolias.blogspot.com. I will definitely be a regular here....thanks for sharing. K